Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Ephemera Find: Grandma Belle's Children

I love ephemera and like my friends Denise over at the Family Curator and Caroline at 4YourFamilyStory, one of the things I look forward to is shopping for ephemera.

One of my more recent finds was a short family history.




I love the Foreword because it  is a good reminder to us all to write our family history, memories, and life story before it is too late.



Surnames found in this booklet include Rumsey, Harvey, Ford, Marvin, Clark, Cummings, Clemensen, McFarlane, McBeath, Carter, Heinze, Parker, Hoppe, Zingery, Ramon and Lehman. Of course, if this booklet is part of your family history I would be happy to send it to you. Just leave me a comment below.






3 comments:

Kathleen Moore said...

That is pretty remarkable!

Mariann said...

A lovely find. I hope someone with one of these surnames will see your blog!

Gena Philibert-Ortega said...

I sure hope so too, Mariann. Would love to see it go back to this family.

Thank you Kathleen and Mariann for reading my blog and taking time out to comment. I appreciate it.

Gena