**Gena's Note: Before you attend a conference, make sure you do your homework. The NGS 2013 app gives you that opportunity with lists of speakers, presentations, and so much more. The following press release provides information on the app and where to download it.
Contact: Erin Shifflett
Phone: (703) 525-0050
For Release: 8 April 2013
NGS Mobile App is ready for download
Arlington, VA, 8 April 2013: The National Genealogical Society announces the release of its NGS Conference App. Get the most from your NGS 2013 Family History Conference experience by downloading the new and improved mobile app. Use the NGS Conference App to help you make the most of your trip to Las Vegas before, during, and after the conference.
The NGS Conference App is completely free! Improve your conference experience by taking the schedule, maps, Twitter, and more with you on your phone or other mobile device.
The app is available for iOS, Android, Blackberry, Windows Phone, and web-enabled devices.
The NGS Conference App is easy to use with these convenient features:
- The Dashboard keeps you organized with up-to-the-minute info.
- About This Show keeps all show information in one place.
- Alerts allow attendees to receive important real-time communications from the show organizer.
- The built-in Twitter feed allows you to follow and join in on the show chatter.
- Sync your schedule across multiple devices.
- Attendees can locate exhibitors they want to visit.
- Connect, message, and share schedules with your colleagues through the Friends feature.
To download the NGS Conference App, go to http://www.ngsgenealogy.org/
For NGS Mobile App image, go to http://www.ngsgenealogy.org/
Founded in 1903, the National Genealogical Society is dedicated to genealogy education, high research standards, and the preservation of genealogical records. The Arlington, VA-based nonprofit is the premier national society for everyone, from the beginner to the most advanced family historian, seeking excellence in publications, educational offerings, research guidance, and opportunities to interact with other genealogists. Please visit the NGS Pressroom for further information.