Saturday, August 11, 2012

100 Social History Websites

How can you incorporate social history into genealogy? Start thinking about how to better describe the time, events and activities your ancestor was a part of. This list of social history websites will provide you with a start to telling the story of your ancestor's life.










































































































































































































4 comments:

Sheri Fenley said...

Thank you Gena! These are wonderful sites to get some perspective on historical context!

Unknown said...

Many thanks for such a diverse collection ; I'm sure it will take a while to look through all this !

Unknown said...

Thank you for this wonderful list! I'm writing historical fiction based on my 19th century genealogical studies, and this is exactly what I need! Elise

my Heritage Happens said...

Just came across this fantastic list! I have SOOO MUCH reading to do! Thank you for the collection!