Friday, January 07, 2011

Some Recent Writings

I don't always have time to post articles on my blog so I thought I would list a few other places where you can find some of my more recent articles.


Dissertations and Theses as Genealogical Sources in the December 2010 issue of Family Chronicle

Weekly Tip: The Music of the Holidays on the Family History Expos Blog

How Did Your Ancestor Celebrate Christmas? and Turn Your Christmas Cards Into Dinner Conversations about Family History in the Family History Expos December 2011 Newsletter.

Finding Books for Your Genealogy and Using Menus to Learn More About Your Ancestor in the WorldVitalRecords Newsletter (23 December 2010)

Here Comes 2011: 10 Genealogy Resolutions and  Packing for a Research Trip in the WorldVitalRecords Newsletter (6 January 2011).

Also, please check out my other blog Food. Family. Ephemera.

No comments: