Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A Thank You is in Order

I wanted to take a few minutes to say thank you. First a thank you to fellow blogger Alanna Fant of the Confessions of a Gene-a-holic blog for awarding me the Ancestor Approved award.  I have known Alanna for about a year through GenealogyWise and appreciate her thinking of me.


Second, I was surprised to learn this week that this blog was nominated for the Family Tree Magazine's Top 40 Genealogy Blogs. I want to let the person or people who nominated know that I appreciate it greatly and am humbled by even being nominated. Sometimes I think as a blogger you may wonder if anyone reads anything you write. It's nice to know that someone does read it and even likes it!



You can read more about the Top 40 nominations and the other bloggers honored at the Genealogy Insider blog.

Once again, thank you so very much.

3 comments:

Alanna said...

You're Welcome Gena! I am always inspired by your entries and writing to spur on my own research as well as your blog entries to continue to write my own! You well deserve both honors!

Amy Coffin, MLIS said...

Congratulations on the nomination!

Greta Koehl said...

Congratulations, Gena! I read your blog regularly and always get great tips here.